Friends of the Mighty Crows
we hang out with, used to be in, are in, admire, were told to include, so on.
NCBS's list of California Bands
- a lot of them.
- They like playing the same kind of stuff as us but we're better looking.
- Thank goodness they live in Santa Cruz or we would never get any work.
- Ken was her "only mandolin player" until she found out she could attract better talent (Michael Tuttle, age 6).
- Alex used to be a Crow.
- Ken's old band. Not as serious but better food and more drinking.
- Ken and Mark's other band. Extreme music for extreme times.
- Thank goodness they live in Santa Cruz....
- Includes Jeff's banjo mentor, Avram Siegal.
That Let Us Play
Head on over to the
. They are all there.
Organizations and Festivals
including the Plymouth Festival
California Bluegrass Association
the biggest bluegrass club?
Kings River Bluegrass Association and Festival
(including the Crows in 2006 and 2007)
Northern California Bluegrass Society (GOF Festival)
Redwood Bluegrass Associates
- Winter season of bluegrass shows featuring regional and national talent.
Wolf Mountain Festival
including the Crows in 2005, 2006 and 2007.
Big Bluegrass Band Directory
- lyrics for a lot of songs. If you want them in a book then go to Jack Tuttle's page.
- a great way to get good looking band merchandise without buying 144 of something.
Gryphon Stringed Instruments
- maybe the best place in the world for instruments and repairs.
- Bay Area bluegrass lessons, great info, excellent books, a really old photo of Jack.
- People's Radio.
- Ray Edlund's show
- Peter Thompson's show
Tom Tworek - Bluegrass photography including the
Mighty Crows at the 2005 GOF